There are several common semi truck failures that can occur on the road, including:
1. Brake failure: This can be caused by worn brake pads, faulty brake lines, or other issues with the braking system.
2. Tire blowouts: Overheating, overloading, and underinflation can all cause tire blowouts, which can be dangerous for both the driver and other motorists.
3. Engine problems: Issues with the engine can cause the truck to stall or break down, which can be a major safety hazard on the road.
4. Electrical problems: Faulty wiring or other electrical issues can cause the truck’s lights, signals, and other systems to fail, making it difficult for other drivers to see and avoid the truck.
5. Transmission problems: Issues with the transmission can cause the truck to lose power or shift erratically, which can be dangerous on the road.
It’s important for truck drivers and trucking companies to perform regular maintenance and inspections to prevent these types of failures and ensure the safety of everyone on the road.